As the name suggests, ITI Electrician trade focuses on various aspects of electricity such as – wiring (residential, commercial and industrial), home appliances, electrical machines, lighting, electrical installations etc.
The main aim of this trade is to provide vocational training to candidates and turn them into qualified electricians! The course thus aims at developing a skilled work-force of qualified electricians in India.
Electrician trade trains students in areas such as –
- Wiring (residential, commercial and industrial)
- Lighting installation (residential, commercial and outdoors)
- Power generation, distribution and transmission systems
- Capacitors and electrical circuits
- Working, servicing and repair of electrical appliances (motors, fans, pumps, home appliances, AC, fridge etc)
- AC/DC systems
10th (Matric) pass is the minimum qualification required to pursue this course.
Total No. of seats - 120
Course Duration - 2 years
Examination - Yearly